An opportunity has risen to join a fast growing and dynamic Life Assurance Company. Applications are, therefore, invited from suitably qualified persons for a post of Driver/ Messenger reporting to Executive Secretary.
- Run errands as assigned by executive secretary
- Maintaining Managing Director’s and pool vehicles
- Purchasing for the organization
- Cleaning the offices
- Handling mail
- Standing in at the reception.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in a medium to large organization will be an advantage
- Must have a clean Class B and A driving Licences. Class A driving licence will be an added advantage
- Must have MSCE.
- Good communication skills at all levels Keen in developing own career prospects
- Self starter
- Should be punctual and have a pleasant personality.
Interested persons should send their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) not later than 16th August 2017 to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
The Managing Director, Vanguard Life Assurance Company Limited, P. O. Box 1625, BLANTYRE
Only short listed candidates will be responded to.